Subject: Substantial Damage Teams
From: "Sears, Julia R" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], William Annon <[email-masked]>, Laura Hoffmaster <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Michael Mayhorn <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Steve Byus <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Braxton OES <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], Jeff Luck <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], thomas furbee <[email-masked]>, citym
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2025 13:34:31 -0400

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I know most of you are aware of the devastating floods in Ohio and Marion
Counties. I have been contacted by some that are offering their assistance
and we truly thank you for that.

WVEMD is currently assessing the situation with boots on the ground and by
pushing out Survey 123. When the time comes, I would like to have some
volunteers that are able to help out by doing Substantial Damage
assessments. We don't have all of the details as far as an exact date, or
how many days it will take, or which county we will go to first. Right now
I would just like a show of hands of those that are interested in helping
out. If you could respond to this email, I will put you on the list and
keep you posted once we have a clear picture.

I've attached some flyers that will help refresh your memory on SI/SD
Assessments as well as a post flood checklist.

On a side note, anyone that has tried to call my State cell got the
disconnect notice... my new number is  304-543-7149. Please call or email
if you need anything!

-- 
Julia Sears, CFM
NFIP/CTP Coordinator
WV Emergency Management Division
1700 MacCorkle Avenue SE, 6th Floor
Charleston, WV 25314
(304) 414-7654 - Office
(304) 993-6572 - Cell
(304) 543-7149 - Cell
[email-masked]

*Confidentiality Notice:*

*The information contained in this electronic message may be part of the
decision-making process, which includes drafts, suggestions, and opinions
exchanged before a final decision is made, and is typically considered
confidential and not meant for public disclosure to protect the open
exchange of ideas during decision making.  If the recipient of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copy or communication of this communication is
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender at (304) 558-5380.*